Below is a very good step-by-step video guide produced by Earthwool® on how to install ceiling insulation in your home or building project.
Laying insulation is something most people can do however you can save yourself some time, effort and potential injuries by just get some tips in less than 10 minutes.
Guide To Installing Earthwool® Ceiling Insulation
- Always best to work with someone else when installing insulation
- If the weather is hot, lay ceiling insulation during the coolest part of the day
- Turn off the power
- Look for any potential hazards
- Wear appropriate clothing
Be sure to have the right tools on hand:
- Sharp knife or trimmer (for cutting the insulation)
- Tape measure (to reduce waste)
- Non-conductive insulation stick (to push insulation into any hard to reach spaces)
- Kneeling board (to span ceiling framing so you don’t fall through it)
Buy Earthwool® ceiling insulation and get it delivered to your home or building site.